An arrangement in which a trustee (for example Community National Bank & Trust Department) manages property for the benefit of an individual or organization (the trustor)
- Revocable Trust: Can be changed at any time.
- Irrevocable Trust: Cannot be modified in any way; all title to assets are in the name of the trust, which will be passed on to future generations, as designated.
- Testamentary Trust: Established via the will of a deceased person, ensuring property will be administered in accordance with his or her wishes.
- Charitable Trust: Created for the benefit of charitable organizations.
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust: A trust that purchases a life insurance policy of the donor, which keeps the proceed's out of the grantor's estate and allows funds to provide the maximum benefit for their heirs.
- Provide assistance to individual's investments, record keeping and paying bills.
Financial programs designed to invest for retirement with customized combination of investment management and administrative services
- Indivdual Retirement Accounts (IRA's): offering tax advantages and competitive investment returns
- Rollover IRA: Tax-deferred retirement plan distributions
- Simple Employee Pension IRA: A profit sharing plan designed to benefit self employed individuals and Business Owners
- Business Programs: retirement plans for small business owners and their employees, including;
- Corporate Profit-Sharing
- 401-k Plans
- Regular Pensions
Agency and Custody Agreements:
A variety of agreements can be established to assist in record keeping, asset management, and custody of assets. Types of accounts range from personal to corporate. Also, includes conservatorships
- Agent for the Individual: asset management for the individual that may want to name an advisor or direct their own assets
- Agent of Personal Representative: safekeeping and account management under the instructions of the personal representative of an estate
- Custody: asset safekeeping for the company that requires asset monitoring and posting of dividends, interest, maturities and corporate actions
- Endowments and Foundations: asset management and safekeeping with an appointed investment advisor of their choosing
Investing, managing, and administering a client's property to maximize its income and growth potential for the benefit of future generations.
- All of our trust products can be used selectively to help accomplish your estate planning goals
- Medallion Guaranty Stamp Services
For more information, contact Trust Services at either our Iola or Winfield Banking Center. 866-201-BANK (2265) for Iola and 620-221-1400 for Winfield. email@example.com.