|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice
||COMMUNITY NATIONAL BANK & TRUST (CNB&T)
|What we do
|How does COMMUNITY NATIONAL BANK & TRUST protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does COMMUNITY NATIONAL BANK & TRUST collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Open an account or deposit money
- Pay your bills or apply for a loan
- Use your credit or debit card
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- Community National Bank & Trust does not share with our affiliates
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Community National Bank & Trust does not share with our nonaffiliates so they can market to you
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Community National Bank & Trust does not jointly market